Excited by the faulty research in www: Katharina Margretha Unverricht, we´re publishing two pages from the new family book Kirchheimbolanden, written by Detlef Uhrig.
# 5278: Johannes Eichling I. * in Göllheim, worker, son of Michael Eichling;
oo Febr 17th 1784 Catharina Margaretha Baer (Bär) * Febr 21st 1756 in Kirchheimbolanden, daughter of Ludwig Bär oo Anna Gertruda Heil,
their 5 children: * in Kirchheimbolanden
- Johannes Eichling II. * Sept 18th 1784, died Oct. 1st 1842, stonemason, oo Nov 8th 1810 Anna Catharina Unfricht (Unverricht) * March 3rd 1790, daughter of Joh. Friedrich U. oo Maria Margaretha Steuerwald, the couple had had 10 children; (family book # 5279)
- Maria Elisabetha Eichling, * June 29th 1787, died March 23rd 1793;
- Henrich Christian Eichling, * January 27th 1790, died March 15th 1791,
- Franz Joseph Eichling, * July 25th 1792, mason, died Aug 15th 1856, married April 9th 1814 Christina Margaretha Huber, * Aug. 12th 1785, died Oct 30th 1846, daughter of Michael Huber oo Susanna Maria Keck,
- Johann Peter Eichling, * May 30th 1796,
Family book # 5279
Eichling Johannes II. * 18.9.1784
stonemason, lived in Kirchheimbolanden, in the “Breitstraße # 222”, died Oct 1st 1842, he married oo Nov 8th 1810 Anna Catharina Unfricht * March 3rd1790, daughter of Joh. Friedrich U. oo Maria Margaretha Steuerwald, the couple had had 10 children;
Their 10 children:
- Johannetta Carolina Eichling * 19.4.1811, died Sept 2nd 1881, her first child Johannes Eichling was born Aug 13th 1835. She married oo April 16th 1841 Johann Friedrich Wernersbach, * March 25th 1815, died February 22nd 1860, son of Johannes Wernersbach oo Maria Louisa Schulz.
- Catharina Friederica Eichling, * Aug 20th 1812 at 8 a.m, died January 22nd 1815,
- Margaretha Eichling, * July 23th 1814 at 5 a.m.,
- Catharina Eichling, * Dec 28th 1815. She married Jacob Wohlfahrt.
- Margaretha Eichling, * Dec 20th 1819. Her daughter Franzisca *Oct 29th 1842, later on she married in Worms Heinrich Heppenheimer from Worms, a restaurant owner,
- Johann Carl Eichling, * Dec 16th 1821 at 11 a.m., died May 23rd 1833,
- Heinrich Eichling, * Oct 31 1823 at midnight,
- Franzisca Eichling, * Aug. 8th 1825 at 11 a.m. died Oct 31st 1868 in Kirchheimbolanden; she had been married to Johannes Veith, a Bavarian Sergeant,
- Catharina Margaretha Eichling, * Aug 27th 1827 at 8 a.m.
- Catharina Friederica Eichling, * Sept 27th 1829 at 10 p.m., died on Nov 5th 1829.
# 4952 Durlacher Raphael * 1765, vor 1806 Heyum Durlacher, † 5.11.1834
|jewish family in Kibo|
|oo Sara Schönfeld, vor 1806 Sara Salomon, * 1767, † 7.3.1858|
|Julius Durlacher * 6.2.1806, (früher Juda) Lotto-Einnehmer|
|oo 13.12.1837 Maria Anna Schönfeld * 14.3.1815 Erbes-Büdesheim|
|Eltern Isaac Schönfeld † 12,2,1715 & Brandle, geb. Geldmann|
|Bertha Durlacher * 15.8.1811 Kibo|
|oo 22.5.1848 Isidor Oppenheimer * 23.3.1817 Blieskastel|
|Bäckermeister in Zweibrücken|
|seine Eltern: Abraham Oppenheimer, 60 & Barbara Franck|
|Rosina Durlacher * 14.2.1815|
|oo 17.1.1856 Joseph Münster * 17.4.1821 Kaiserslatuern, Architekt|
|seine Eltern Jsoeph Münster, Schieferdecker, 71|
|& Thekla Franzisca Dietrich † 3.6.1847|